- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 or 375. In a very large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic powder. Add potatoes and cheddar cheese, mix well.
2Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Bake, covered for 40 minutes, then top with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.