Sunday, September 16, 2007

"snowballs" aka - shaved ice

When Matt and I first started dating, we planned a trip to his hometown where I was informed had the best snowballs, ever.

That they did. Delicious.

On a recent trip to visit Matt's hometown buddy in D.C., we were informed he had purchased a "shaved ice" machine. The adventure begins.

The machine that started it all.



Hard at work producing shaved ice (just simply throw in ice cubes and let it do the work) ...


Ta-dah... shaved ice.




Flavor choices: Peach, Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate, Black Raspberry, and Grape

Matt went for Chocolate while I had Peach.

Mike pouring in the peach syrup.




Chocolate



Matt enjoying his cup.



It was a nice trip down memory lane. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

how fun!

Martha said...

I looooove getting snowballs when I visit friends down in MD. Mmmmm.