- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained OR 2-3 boneless breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- OPTIONAL: Bleu cheese. Either itself or Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Mix all and bake in a 350 oven for 20-30 minutes. If you need to keep it warm - transfer to a slow cooker and leave it on "warm".
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers (Tostito scoops work great).