Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Well, I've been tagged. I have to share 8 facts about myself and then tag others.

1. I can't cut a straight line at all! (even when the line is clearly marked!)

2. Tell me your address once, I'll remember it for the longest time.

3. I've only ever owned two cars since I got my driving license.

4. I love playing with license plate numbers to make words, sentences, codes, etc.

5. I worked at the same school Laura San Giacomo's (Saving Grace) son attended.

6. I am the world's worst procrastinator when it comes to stuff I don't like doing.

7. I don't really like chocolate! Only once in a blue moon will I eat it! brownies, reese's, cookies... and even then I'm not crazy about it!

8. I still sleep with my receiving blanket at night.


Looking through the list of blogs I have, it looks like a lot of people have already been tagged... If you'd like to volunteer, go for it!! Otherwise, I'll randomly tag people throughout the next week and add the list to my blog when I can! :)

No comments: