Monday, January 21, 2008

California trip - the food part!

Matt and I lived in the San Fernando Valley for at least 5 years - so naturally, when we went back for a memorial, all we wanted to eat was food we missed. Here is a glimpse of our favorites.


Half-priced sushi from Shogun on Reseda Blvd in Northridge. The BEST.
Kevin (my fave sushi friend) & I ordered BSCR (baked scallops on california rolls), spicy tuna, monkey brains (deep fried mushroom with ..??), dragon roll, scallop roll, salmon, and octopus?? (can't remember what the white one is..) SO GOOD!


We also went to Claim Jumper where we had Irish Nachos, drinks, and I had a burger. YUM. (in the picture you can see my pink drink and burger.)




In n Out.. I love it. Obviously Matt doesn't agree..







Because Matt loves his Carl's Jr 6 dollar burger, fries, and zucchini.





Erika also had a deep dish cheese and tomato pizza from BJ's brewery. Delish!

While it was great to eat delicious food, it was also great to see our friends again.







1 comment:

Melissa said...

Who doesn't like In N Out!?!? Craziness, I tell ya! =)